We Now Have Outdoor Services!
Outdoor safety protocols:
Join us in our beautiful outdoor chapel (weather permitting). Vaccinations are recommended. Masks and social distancing are optional
Indoor service safety protocols:
We are very pleased to once again offer indoor worship services. Each member or visitor should understand that like visiting anything else during the COVID-19 pandemic, personal safety is paramount. Our Worship & Music Committee has developed these protocols that we ask you to follow when you visit our church for Sunday services:
Our goal as a congregation is to protect each other from contacting COVID-19. We need to be willing to take precautions to protect ourselves, each other and the community. If anyone, or someone you live with, has had within the past two (2) weeks any signs of cough, fever, shortness of breath, chills, signs or symptoms of the flu, change in or loss of taste or smell, a pending or positive COVID-19 test, please stay at home and join us online for worship. It is recommended you take your temperature at home before leaving for worship. If your temperature is 100.0 degrees or above, please worship from home.
Outlined below are the precautions we will take to help ensure everyone’s safety.
· Please practice social distancing upon arrival. The sidewalks as well as the floors in the building will be marked to provide guidance.
· Greeters will meet you at the front door. Entering and exiting the building will be limited to the front door unless there is a need for elevator use. Coats stay with you. There will be signs and guidance for clarity.
· Face masks need to be worn at all times while in the church building. We encourage you to bring your own mask, but masks will be provided at the front entrance for those who do not have one.
· Ushers will direct seating. Please sit only with members of your immediate household. Spacing of 6 ft. will be maintained with signs and markings on the pews.
· Hand sanitizer will be available at the top of the stairs in the front entrance. Please use it before entering further. · The offering plate will be located at the door to the sanctuary.
· To limit items being touched, all Bibles, hymnals, forms, and pencils have been removed from the pews.
· The bulletin will be available as usual online. Bulletins will be on the table in the Narthex. There will be no communal singing.
· On Communion Sundays prepackaged single-serve elements will be available for each person. Instructions will be given.
· The downstairs area of the church will be roped off and unavailable during the service.
· The upstairs restroom will be available. Please wipe down and sanitize after each use. Cleaning supplies and directions will be provided.
· Weather permitting, doors and windows will be propped open for increased ventilation.
· The coffee station and sink facilities will not be available. For your comfort, you may bring covered beverage containers into the Sanctuary.
Worshiping on-site is a decision you and your family will need to prayerfully make. Some of you will decide to return to the sanctuary for worship, and some of you will choose to remain at home for worship (live streaming will continue.) Either way you choose, God is still speaking among us. Be well and know that you are greatly loved!
All of our services are now live-streamed!
We have been live-streaming our services, both indoors and out, on our Facebook page since the spring of 2020. If you are unable to attend in person, you can join in worship with us from wherever you are. Here's how it works:
1) Click on the link below for the bulletin. Downloading the bulletin to your desktop is recommended, because this will allow you to go to the Facebook page without having to open a separate window. If you are not comfortable with downloading the bulletin, then you will have to open a second window and use that to access the church Facebook page.
2) Once you have downloaded the bulletin, log onto the church's Facebook page. There are two ways to do it: you can simply click on the button to the left with the f inside, or click on the link below. You may then follow along on the service with your bulletin, going back and forth between the bulletin and the video as you desire. (Just like real church!) If you have chosen not to download the bulletin, then you will have to open a second window on your computer in order to access Facebook through that window, then toggle back and forth. Please note: if you do not have a Facebook account of your own, you may not be able to access the live stream of the service.
The service will begin at 9 a.m. on our Facebook page. If you are not able to log on at that time, you may see it later on the Facebook page, in its entirety. Note: Watching it "live" allows you to interact with the service by typing in comments.
This Week's Bulletin: 08-01-2021 SOHC-10th Sunday after Pentecost.pdf
Last Week's Bulletin: 07-25-2021 SOTW-9th Sunday after Pentecost.pdf